Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers to your questions with the Australian Institute of Food Safety's Frequently Asked Questions section.

What happens if I lose or misplace my statement of attainment?

The Australian Institute of Food Safety can only replace statements of attainment that it originally issued.

If you need a replacement, please contact us with your name, date of birth, address and reason for replacement and we can organise to have one sent to you.

Please note, there is a small charge associated with re-issuing a statement of attainment.

If you lose your NSW Food Safety Supervisor Certificate, you can contact the NSW Food Authority and request another one.