How is a Food Safety Supervisor course different to Food Handling training?
A Food Safety Supervisor course is quite different to a food handling course.
A food handling course, such as AIFS Food Handlers’ Course, is designed to give a basic to intermediate level of competency in food safety. This qualification prepares you to work in a commercial kitchen.
A Food Safety Supervisor course is the highest tier of training we offer at the Australian Institute of Food Safety. It is designed to meet legal requirements for a Food Safety Supervisor set by the Australian Government.
This nationally-accredited course qualifies you to:
- Oversee a Food Safety Program
- Build a Food Safety Planing alignment with Australian law, with customised solutions for your business
- Direct and train staff in food safety
- Prepare the business for a food safety emergency
- Supervise all aspects of food safety in a business at a managerial level.